C U Advertising is always seeking a creative and passionate Account Executive to join our team. We are Canada’s leading advertising representative agency for colleges and universities. Over the past 12 years we have been the industry leader, raising revenue for student publications in both print and digital media.
We are seeking individuals that are self-driven and self-motivated that are interested in developing their sales career with a company with established roots. We offer an energetic, friendly and open office environment.:
• Working with and maintaining existing accounts with clients.
• Hunting for new clients and farming existing clients.
• Conducting research to prospects new business.
• Develop and maintain a customer database
• Maintain quotas and be responsible for achieving set sales targets.
• Prioritize and meet submission deadlines.
• Post Secondary Education or equivalent experience
• Comfortable making cold calls and a proven track record closing sales via phone/email
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships.
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Collections experience is a plus.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PC based software.
C U Advertising is looking for hungry individuals that are ready to make an impact. If you are self-motivated and driven to success, we look forward to meeting you.
Full time position includes: Salary, commission and benefits.
Please email us your resume and cover letter to Eli Helfand, Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org